10 Fun, Quirky Ideas To Make Your Wedding Day More Interesting:
- Aisle Runner Love Story - Tell your love story on the aisle runner.
- Pet In Bridal Party - Have your pet in the bridal procession, maybe bring the rings down the aisle
- Make a dramatic save the date - Make your wedding date sign and pretend your saving the date from fall over the side of a balcony or bridge.
- Grandmother Flower Girls - Have your grandmothers be the flower girls
- Non-matching Brides Maids - Let each bridesmaid wear a different style and color dress.
- Twist to a photo booth - For something more creative than a photo booth, this idea will work well for a day wedding. Hang a big frame from a tree branch, for your guests to take photos by. (see Prop Cut Outs)
- Creative Wedding Signs - Make a sign pointing to the wedding chapel that says "I Do" and another sign pointing to your Reception saying "I Did".
- Heart Confetti - Use either magazine or new paper wording to cut out different sized hearts for your confetti for your chapel exit. (Goes well with a literature or vintage theme)
- Disposable cameras @ Your Reception - For fun photos for your guests to take, see (I SPY) Blog
- Waffle Bar - Instead of just welcome drinks after the ceremony, have a long table with a Waffle Bar with condiments as a welcome waffle bar, use brown paper as a table cover and write instructions on brown paper.
I hope these creative, quirky ideas will make for some fun on your wedding day. Make your wedding day memorable by doing something out of the box. Remember the beauty is in the detail.