There are ways to save on quantity and not not loose quality. To make sure you get the most of your wedding day and for a more creative way of saving follow these great tips.
10 Money Saving Tips For Your Wedding Day:
- Use feathers as confetti for your couple exit - The cheapest place to get feathers is a down pillow.
- Bigger tables - This way you will need less flowers, less center pieces and use less table cloths.
- Use more greenery in your flowers in your reception decor and bridal bouquets
- Include non floral decor items - Such as lanterns, bird cages, tea cups, white branches ect.
- Make a Big Time Schedule Sign - Instead of printing individual time line schedules for each guest, rather use a big chalkboard or print one big sign.
- Make your wedding cake your thank you favors - Have a cupcake theme to your wedding cake and put them into individual wrapping as part of your thank you favors or give out thank you favors per couple, and not per person
- Choose a venue that suites your wedding theme - This way you will need less decor items and can make use of the ambiance of the venue or the season of the year can add to your color theme
- Pay attention to the fine print in your contracts with your vendors - This might end up costing you more money that you planned on spending, such as over time fees or extras.
- Choose to go digital - Design a digital wedding invitation and sent them out via email, you can even design your own wedding website and upload your invitation there.
- Plan your wedding times carefully - If you are paying your venue, wedding photographer or DJ per hour, planning your wedding day times can save you quite a bit of money
Paying attention to the finer details of your wedding planning can make or break the bank. So take some time to consider the tips mentions, and you can plan your dream wedding without spending a fortune. Remember beauty is in the detail, so make it count.