10 Unique Wedding Themes:
- Great Gatsby - Add some glitz and glamour to your reception with feathers and glitter.
- Alice in Wonderland - Whimsical is very popular with a pop of bright colors like teapots.
- Beauty and the Beast - A contract between black and white as part of your decor.
- Eco - Friendly - With an all green theme and add pot plants, seed packets as thank you favors.
- Old Time Carnival - Add a colorful touch with cotton candy, ticket center pieces, a kissing booth and balloons
- Fruit - Add a fruit welcome table with crates of various fruit, and add a pop of color to your center pieces by putting lemons in tall vases with water.
- Travel - Add old suitcases,vintage globes, and collector stamps to your reception hall.
- Rock n Roll - Add glam to your reception with red and black colors, and add an old record player with various records as decor.
- Wine & Cheese - Instead of a formal sit down dinner as an reception, why not have a cheese and wine tasting as your theme and entertainment.
- Wizard of Oz - Add a gold running to your aisle at your ceremony as your "yellow brick road" as have your bridesmaids wear bright red glitter shoes.
Some of these wedding theme ideas are very unique, but we hope these ideas will help you to be more creative in your wedding colors and decor. Tradition doesn't mean boring, remember beauty is in the detail and express your personality in your wedding.