10 Wacky Wedding Twists:
- Old Mail Box as Card Box - This is a great retro touch to make your Card Box more unique.
- Word Search Napkins - Make your own personalized word searches and instead of just printing it on paper, print your word search on napkins for your guests to enjoy.
- Cold Feet Groom Socks - This is a creative Groom's gift, print the words "Just In Case You Have Cold Feet" on the tops of a pair of socks for your groom.
- Ceremony Painting - Hire an artist to paint the ceremony as it takes place, hang the painting in your home.
- Photo Stand-Ins - Instead of a normal photo booth at your reception, make a life size bride and groom stand-ins for your guests to be photographed in.
- Taco Bar - Have a build it yourself taco bar with various fillings for your guests to make themselves at your wedding reception.
- Food Truck - Hire one or two food trucks or an ice cream van to be part of your reception dinner.
- 1st Dance Confetti Drop - To top that traditional wedding dance, arrange either a confetti or balloon drop while you and your partner have your first dance.
- Video Confession Booth - This is a great way to have your guests give you a congratulations, best wishes messages to enjoy later on.
- Bubble Bar - Have a Champagne Table, with self serve champagne and add a few unique extras such as fruit purees, lavender sprigs, citrus twists, and ice cubes.
I hope these non-traditional wedding ideas will help inspire you to think of your own unique twists to make your wedding day memorable. Personalize your wedding day, to suite you and your partner!