10 Ways to Wear "Something Blue":
- Blue Pedicure - You have two options to show your blue; either in a manicure or pedicure.
- Blue Lingerie - Not everyone needs to know that your wearing, that "something blue", it's for you and your groom's eyes only.
- Blue Jewelry - This is a very subtle and elegant option, that can be shown with earnings, a necklace, or even a bracelet.
- Hidden blue heart - You can have a blue heart sown into your wedding dress, which can show or be hidden in the tulle of your dress.
- Blue Garter - Again the color blue doesn't have to be evident, a great way to have that "something blue" for your groom's eyes only.
- Blue Hanky - With a day that has a high possibility of being quite emotional, a blue hanky will be a great way to show your blue.
- Vows in Blue - If your not in the mood to wear your "something blue" why not print your vows on a piece of blue paper, that's a very creative option.
- Blue Shoes - Be bold and go deep blue on your wedding shoes, a very brave blue option.
- Hidden Blue Ribbon - A light blue ribbon tied to the tulle of the inside of your dress is very whimsical way to let blue be part of your wedding.
- Blue in Bouquet - This is a great option if blue is part of your wedding decor and can be shown in a couple of different ways; blue ribbon around your bouquet stems, or maybe opt for the brooch and bead bouquet with a few different shades of blue all over.
These ideas are just suppose to get you thinking out of the traditional wedding box. Be unique in the details of your wedding and decor. Remember beauty is in the detail.