Here are 10 creative wedding send off ideas that will make your wedding unique:
- Confetti Poppers - You can find them at any party store. Just pick poppers that suite your wedding colors and write a little message on them for your guests. "When the newly weddings walk your way, POP and yell Horray!!!"
- Ribbons - Pick some thick ribbons that match your wedding colors and attach them to a dell stick. Cut a V at the tip of the ribbon stick to round off the ribbon look. Make the ribbon about a meter in length for a stunning photograph effect.
- Rose Pedals - Choose colors of pedals that match your wedding and put into paper cones, or newspaper cups for a more unique look. This goes well with a vintage or book themed wedding.
- Bubbles - These should be quite easy to find at any party store, or make your own with little bottles, that have words on them like: Love, Patients, Kindness, Gentleness, and Peace
- Balloons - Choose helium balloons that match your colors, add a decorative string and as you and your partner walk out of the ceremony, the guests release the balloons. If you do not what to have the balloons effect the environment, put the balloons on pegs and the guests can wave them around as you walk past.
- Sparkles - Again, something that can easily be found at any party store, just be sure to get the sparkle sticks with the longer handle, so they do not go out too fast. This is a great idea, if you have an evening wedding.
- White Streamers - A party store product that looks stunning for photographs as you walk down.
- Paper Airplanes - Make small paper air planes with a message on the wings that say "When the newly weddings walk your way, gently throw and yell Horray!!!"
- Lavender / Rosemary - For a more echo friendly option, and something that smells great, put finely chopped lavender or rosemary in paper cones, with a lovely personalized message on the side.
- Yay Flags - Make triangle signs with the words "Yay, Yippee, Congrats, or Newly Wedds" on them and put on dell sticks. This makes a very unique flag that can also be used in a studio booth, at your reception.
I hope these ideas will inspire you and help you to get that unique and original feel to your wedding day. Remember the beauty in a wedding is in the details.