15 Spring Wedding Ideas:
- DIY Watering Cans - Collect old water cans from second hand shops and add your twist with greenery and field flowers for character.
- DIY Seed Paper Save the Date Cards - Get some seed paper from your local art store or nursery, and print your save the dates on the paper. The seeds should be blooming by the time your wedding date arrives.
- Pot Plant Table Numbers - Plant seedlings in small plant pots, to celebrate your engagement and use those same budding pot plants as table numbers at your reception.
- Seed Packets as Favors - Borrow an old wheel barrow and put the seed packets at your reception entrance, for your guests to pick up as they leave.
- Fruit Stand Appetizers - Instead of a formal appetizer, give it a spring twist by having various fruits in crates stacked on a table for that fresh snack.
- Bright Tulip Bouquets - Add that pop of color to your bridal party, with bright tulip bouquets for your brides maids with complementary ribbons.
- Powder Blue Bridesmaids' Dress - Add a whimsical, yet subtle touch to your bridesmaids' outfits with powder blue dress.
- Floral Wreath - Make a flower crown for your little flower girls to wear.
- Garden Wedding - Save on decor expenses and have your wedding ceremony in a lush green garden, and make use of natures decor, for that extra touch, put long pastel ribbons in the trees.
- Rustic Wood Boxes - As a base for that rustic look, use wood boxes with wheat grass for that pop of green color on your reception tables.
- Mismatch Floral Plates - For that vintage twist to your spring wedding, collect mismatch floral plating and cups for your reception dinner.
- Vintage Scooter Exit - As a memorable couple exit, rent a vintage scooter, with a Tin Can Train tied to the back with a Just Married sign.
- Picnic Reception - Have blankets with snack baskets on the grass for guests to enjoy, and for a pop of color add some yellow paper lanterns to the trees.
- Lemonade & Ice Tea - A creative refreshing way to keep your guests hydrated is to have lemonade and ice tea welcome drinks.
- Ice Cream Cones Desert - For an afternoon wedding, to celebrate spring have ice cream cones serves as part of your desert at your reception.
Add color and a whimsical touch to your wedding with some of these creative ideas. Remember beauty is in the detail, now get started on planning your "Happily Ever After".