So here are a few creative and unique ideas to help you:
- Beauty kit gift - On the morning of your wedding day you can present your brides maids with a special beauty kit in a pink bag. A few ideas of things that it could contain is: nail kit, mascara, lip gloss, hand sanitize, blush, and a face cloth with their name on it. This is a unique idea, that they will be able to use, and as a special touch, you can put their bridal title, name, and your wedding date on the pink bag.
- Brides Maids Shirts - You can either present them with this gift at your bachelorette party or the morning of your wedding, before getting ready. Choose a color that suites your wedding theme, and add their names, bridal title, and date of your wedding. This is something special to remember your wedding by.
- Necklaces - You should be able to find unique necklaces with classy letting at any jewelry store, then you can request that they add your wedding date to the back of the letter. You can then present these necklaces to your brides maids on the morning of your wedding that they can wear on your wedding day.
Okay now, I didn't forget about the groomsmen:
- Scotch with a twist - You can get a small quality bottle of scotch and have two glasses printed with his name, wedding title, and your wedding date on it. For a special extra, wrap it a box and use the ribbon to make a dress tie as decor. Make the wrapping match your wedding colors.
- Key Chains - Pick a key chain with a metal surface, and have the first letter of their names added to the one side, and your wedding date on the opposite side.
I hope these ideas give you some inspiration to start thinking of unique and creative ideas to make your gifts stand out and so they are remembered. A special wedding is in the details.