- Light - Light is your best friend!!! (NB) You can give your photographer one of the best gifts if you have a room with big windows or lots of light. This will allow them to get more detail in their shots.
- Where? - Another thing to keep in mind is where your getting ready. If you plan on getting ready at your parents home pick a big room with a lot of space and that is good for photographs. Space is key. Just remember if your wedding party will be getting ready at the same location, that you want some space to move around and give your photographer some space to setting up lighting.
- Who? - Who will be getting ready with you is very important, as they will be part of your photographs and your memories. If you are close to you grandmother and you want her to help you get ready and be in your photographs, that will be something to consider.
- What? - A lot of wedding photographers like to do the details photographs, such as the rings and the flower bouquets before hand. So to have these things handy will give you so many stunning photographs to choose from.
- How? - Keep it clean... Choose a corner where all the bridesmaids can put their personal belongings such as purses, jackets, and food. Try to keep the rest of the room clean, so that you don't have unwanted things in your background. Your photographer should allow for enough time to prep the room, to get the details just right, but these tips will help you and your photographer to get the perfect photos.
Here are a few tips of things you can do to make your wedding day, getting ready photographs perfect.
Behind the lens with Mariska Coetzer