Random, Creative Ideas:
- Confetti Mixture Table: Have a table with different colored bowls with some of the following ingredients: Crushed Lavender, Fine Rose Mary, Fine Theme, and Different Colored Dried Rose Pedals. Add little wooden scoopers with name tags for each bowl. Then your guests can make their own confetti. Make little cons out of newspaper or paper you printed your wedding date and names on.
- Confetti Balloons: Get colored balloons to match your wedding theme. Fill them with confetti and helium and line them up where you will be having your couple exit. As you walk out from the ceremony your guest can pop the balloons.
- Fan Schedules: This idea will work well for a summer wedding. Make cardboard fans with your wedding day schedule printed on them. Glue to a stick to make a fan. Have a basket at the ceremony entrance for each guest to take one.
- Dancing Shoes: Have flip flops made with your wedding date and names on them. Choose various sizes to fit your guests. Have a basket outside the reception hall, with a sign that says "Get Your Dancing Shoes On and Celebrate with the Happy Couple"
- Best Wishes Tree: Make a tree out of wire, which ever size you choose. Make long strips of different colored, thick ribbon that match your wedding theme. Make a sign that says "Write a message for the happy couple, and help grow our tree of love" Then your guests can write on the ribbons, and attach it to the tree.
I hope these ideas will inspire your own creativity and get you thinking of some unique ideas that will make your wedding special and remembered. Beauty is in the detail and make sure the ideas you choose will represent you and your partner. Tradition is good, but your personality and creativity should also be expressed. ITS YOUR DAY!!!!! MAKE IT COUNT!!!