- Has more than one FULL Wedding Portfolio to show their clients
- Gets paid for their knowledge, qualification, and equipment
- Does not come cheap (Look for the red flags) "Cheap, cheap, cheap photography" is a good one to look out for
- Has testimonials for their future clients to read
- Only has bits and pieces of different weddings they have photographed
- Only has the expensive camera to prove they are "Professional", just because you have money to buy the equipment does not mean you know how to use it
- Has very cheap prices to lure you in "Cheap Photography"
Your wedding only comes alone once in a life time. Make sure you pick a real professional to do the job right. I'm not saying you have to pay such extreme prices for a photographer, just know what to look for when making a choice. Your going to be the one stuck with the photos if they are not what you expected.