Here are 5 tips to get you thinking SHOES:
- If you don't normally wear heals don't try now - Don't be brave and thing you can pull off heals if you don't normally wear them, unless it's a small heal. Remember, it's not just about being able to walk in heals, it's about walking and standing for about 8 hours straight. Your feet will thank you. You can get some very formal, stunning shoes with no heal, example: white pump with ribbon, white ballet shoe, even a white sneaker with ribbon.
- Consider your venue - If you are getting married on the beach, heals are a no no, but even going barefoot, with a satin ribbon could look stunning. If you are getting married outdoors, a white sneaker or white pump could work very well.
- Fun Photos - One of my brides have taken an extra pair of converse shoes with for some fun couple photographs after the ceremony. Another one of my brides, decided to get married in ballet shoes
- Make sure it fits your personality - Go with what will make you feel comfortable on the day, that will help you to have fun, and enjoy the day, not suffer through it.
- Stick with what you know - If you have a pair of favorite shoes that will do just fine for the wedding, GO FOR IT! You don't have to have brand new shoes, comfort is key.
For your special day, plan for the details so the day will be enjoyable and you can be yourself.